- Founded in December 2014 as an initiative stemming from the streets of Karachi with the intention of promoting local tourism, and promoting education to become Pakistan’s FIRST guided tour bus.
- Super Savari Express (Pvt) Ltd. is a formally registered company, and is incorporated with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
- Our Ideology – To promote local tourism by educating Pakistanis and foreigners of the diversity and mosaic of cultures, religions, ethnicities; and exhibit over 5000 years of subcontinent history and architecture that exist within our nation.
- Our Workforce: The dedicated youth of Pakistan with senior experienced personnel that serve as brand ambassadors of their respective cities. We also have an advisory committee of well-known heritage activists, artists, architects, historians and social entrepreneurs nationwide.
- We have had tours running at maximum capacity since operations began, and growing.
- We are now bracing presence nationwide in all major cities across Pakistan as the demand of our services increases; we aim to reclaim Pakistan, one city at a time.
- Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad operations are in full effect and we hope to add full day tours and other specialized tours in the near future for greater reach.
- We offer an array of services, including but not restricted to; guided city tours, food tours, beach trips, wedding packages, birthday packages, corporate excursions, etc.
- Our fleet presently includes: Exotic Truck Art Buses (air conditioned and otherwise), QingQis (private, 9 seater rickshaws), and Victoria carriages.
- Location: We have a state-of-the-art gallery office in Karachi, with province specific and other ethnic products and merchandise.
We have been covered by major publications and media houses including:
√ BBC World
√ The Guardian Newspaper
√ The Washington Post
√ The Express Tribune
Served over 42,000 clients (5,600+ Foreigners)