Currently, SDL, has also been working as the representative for the following companies:
- M/s VMI Sistemas De Segurança Ltda. Brazil
- M/s Hebei Qianye Metal Product Co. Ltd. China
- M/s Granpect Company Limited, China
- M/s China National Machinery Industry Complete Engg. Corp. China
- M/s. Beijing Sunvigour Electronics Co. Ltd, China.
- M/s ShenZhen Tangreate Techonology Co. Ltd. China
- M/s Shangai Rokem Int’l. Co. Ltd. China
- M/s Shinava Mediacal Instrument Comapnay Ltd. china
- M/s Beijing Gangzhen Mechanical & Electronic Technology Co. Ltd. (GeoDevice)
- M/s Beijing King’s Medical Instrument Ltd. China
- M/s Poly Techonologies Inc. China
- M/s Linetronic Techonologies Inc. Canada
- M/s Milbrook Trading Limited, UK
- M/s Innovator Technologies SA, Switzerland
- M/s Inset, Russia
- M/s Armastek, Russia
- M/s VA Tech Wabag GmbH, Austria
- M/s. Chongqing North Jianshe Imp & Exp Trade Co. Ltd.
- M/s. Surplus Communications (Pvt.) Ltd., Hong Kong.
- M/s. Guralp Systems Limited, UK.
SDL have been representing several water related specialist companies from Austria and other countries for water treatment plants, water treatment chemicals and waste water treatment & recycling business. SDL have been currently representing M/s VA Tech Wabag GmbH, Austria as technology partner for design, supply, installation and operation & maintenance of Khadim-e-Punjab Saaf Pani Program (The Project) under the Punjab Saaf Pani Company, Government of Punjab, Pakistan. The project is to improve water supply (Safe drinking water) in rural areas for drinking water quality and managing as per standard of World Health Organization’s Guideline. The cost of this mega project costing approx. PKR 300 Billion (US$ 2.8 Billion) and will cover almost 137 rural Tehsil (20,000 villages) within a distance of 0.5 KM radius in rural area of Punjab province.
SDL is also a registered corporation as Agents with the following departments controlled by Ministries of the Government of Pakistan:
Directorate General Defence Purchase (D.G.D.P.), Ministry of Defence, Rawalpindi (Registration No.1566/6403/regisration dated December 10, 2002.
Heavy Industries Taxila (H.I.T.) Registration No. 1216/Solar Dynamics (Pvt) Ltd./Store-Unclass Dated 2nd May 2003 (Categories III & IV – Raw Material & Spares For Tracked/Wheeled Vehicles .
Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan (Registration No. 1856 dated December 13, 2013 as ‘A’ Class Suppliers)
Strategic Planning Division (SPD) (Registration No. R-0015) ETC.
and most other government and multinational organizations.